ConMatic IPC Automatic Soil Consolidation System
The ConMatic IPC automatic soil consolidation system automatically runs consolidation, constant load and volume swell tests. One ConMatic automated system replaces the production of several manual machines, while running incremental consolidation tests according to ASTM D2435 Method B.
The automatic soils consolidation system performs all consolidation tests, including moving to the next stress level, without operator assistance. The system also automatically moves through the different test parameters specified by the user with incremental consolidation tests typically being completed in 24 to 48 hours.
The Humboldt NEXT software uses sample deformation readings taken from the displacement transducer and load readings from the load cell to maintain a constant applied stress or strain to the sample through the use of a digital pressure regulator. The computer screen records and renders the test results in real-time, while it calculates and stores test data. In addition, the system connects up to 5 ConMatic IPC units to a single computer and runs them independently and simultaneously.
ConMatic IPC Includes
- (1) S-type load cell, 2,000lbs (10kN) with 0.75″ adapter
- (1) Linear strain transducer, 1.0″ (25mm)
- (1) Linear strain transducer bracket
- (1) Humboldt Next software with HM-5011 SW consolidation module
- (1) Ball, 0.525″ 440 stainless steel
Humboldt NEXT Software Provides
- Live tests and live graphing capabilities (real-time)
- Complete test reporting including all calculations and graphs required for testing
- Review and exporting of tests using Microsoft Excel
- Smart Test Function: automatically picks up where it left off if the test was not finished due to unexpected events within your computer
- Shear & Consolidation Installation Kit
- Fixed Ring Consolidation Cell
- Floating Ring Consolidation Cell
- Fixed Ring Permeability Cell