CBR/LBR and Marshall Automatic Load Frame
The CBR/LBR automatic load frame works CBR soil testing as well as Marshall asphalt testing in the lab. This load frame does both operations and features a Marshall specific speed range. The design of the device features a data logger with touch-screen control, providing stand-alone operation. In addition, the the user can also control the device from a networked computer at any location.
In standalone mode the load frame provides the user with a 7″ touchscreen controller to control the testing process. As well as providing real-time, visual views of data in both tubular and graphic formats. View or download data to a computer, while also providing report generation capabilities.
From a networked computer the NEXT software provides robust machine and test control, as well as report generation. In addition, the software provides the ability to control and monitor multiple machines from a single computer.
Touchscreen Controller provides:
- 2-channel data acquisition
- Hi-res, 7″, waterproof touchscreen
- Real-time graphical display of tests
- 50 readings per second
- Stores up to 1000 tests with 3000 points per test
- 2 USB ports
- Load Capacity – 11000 lbf (50kN)
- Speed Range – 0.05 in/min. 1.27 mm/min. for CBR and 2″/min. (50.8nn/min.) for Marshall Testing
- Data Channels – 2
- Data Storage – 1000 tests and up to 3000 readings per test