Give us a call. We can help!
Our thermometers read temperatures, feature USB data logging, chart recording and more. Available thermometers include:
- Data Loggers: Data loggers assist in measuring temperatures in soils, ovens, cuvets, water baths, chemical solutions and extremely cold conditions. The Chart Recording Thermometer features a micro-controller design and remote readings from up to 100 ft. The USB Data Logger features a waterproof type k probe and is perfect for curing tanks and curing rooms.
- Dial/Digital: Dial face thermometers feature a round face design and come in a variety of temperature ranges. In contrast, the digital thermometers vary in design and range. The Water Resistant Min-Max thermometer is the most popular of the digitals. It records high and low temperature and is IP65 water resistant.
- Digital Infrared Guns: The infrared thermometers feature measurement ratios of 6:1, 11:1, 12:1, 30:1 and 50:1. Many of the infrared guns also include a “K” port to attach a type k probe, like the IRT850K Gun.
- Environmental Quality Control: These meters work great in curing rooms. The popular Digital Psychrometer provides fast and accurate measurements and can also be re-calibrated. The WBGT Heat Stress Meter quickly and easily determines the heat stress index. Additionally, it streams its recordings directly to your computer in real-time.
- Mercury and Spirit Filled: Mercury thermometers, like the Glass ASTM and Min-Max provide accurate readings, but are slowly being banned in individual states. Check the laws in your area before ordering. The spirit-filled thermometers are a great alternative and provide the same accurate results. The Glass Spirit-Filled works well with any lab or bench oven. It also includes a metal sleeved case.