CoreDry with PumpSaver
The CoreDry is an automatic system for rapid drying of compacted laboratory and field asphalt samples. The unit also removes moisture from asphalt cores in a fraction of the time of ovens or fans. The CoreDry’s vacuum technology does not affect or harm the integrity of the samples.
In addition, the CoreDry provides the most accurate and repeatable density results. The machine also calculates results in minutes by utilizing an accurate dry sample weight.
Fast, Accurate, Innovative.
Now, a core sample can be taken from the field and its density can be measured in less than 15 minutes, saving time and providing the best quality control. Moisture loss in the sample is based on vacuum and innovative electronic desiccation technology.
The CoreDry cycles a flow of air and vacuum within a highly efficient moisture removal process. Additionally, the system contains an integrated electronic moisture trap. The trap captures the moisture being removed from the sample. The CoreDry is the first product of its kind for rapid drying of compacted and loose asphalt mixtures.
- PumpSaverTM – Electronic Moisture Trap protects pump against moisture damage
- Can dry field cores in less than 15 minutes
- Plug and Play / Fully automatic and portable
- Small footprint great for any sized asphalt lab: 19″W x 26″D x 17″
- Enclosed vacuum pump protects technicians against burn potential
- No daily calibration required
- Allows offset adjustments for nuclear and non-nuclear gauges in minutes
- Proven track record – used by contractors and agencies worldwide