California Sample Splitter
The California Sample Splitter features a large gate-release hopper that assures accuracy when mixing and dividing bulk aggregate into representative samples. Ten 2 1/4in fixed chutes process particle sizes up to 1 1/8in. A heavy-gauge welded steel frame is built for extended service life with heavy use. Featured on the splitter are swivel casters that permit mobility and easy storage.
- Compliant with CalTrans 201 specifications for coarse aggregate splitters
- Maximum Particle Size – 1-1/8in (28.6mm)
- Hopper Capacity – 1.9ft³ (53.8L)
- Number of Chute Bars – 10
- Chute Width – 2.25in (57.2mm)
- Product Dimensions – 29 x 28 x 46in (737 x 711 x 1,169mm), WxDxH