Asphalt Analyzer GTR Model
The Asphalt Analyzer GTR Model used for the extraction and determination of binder content in rubber modified bituminous mixtures in use with non-flammable solvent (Trichloroethylene). Its patented decantation system removes non-dissolved ground tire rubber particles within an asphalt mixture. Non-dissolved particles separate from asphalt material. Particles float up inside the special collection tray.
- PC Touchscreen controlled extraction and distillation
- Washed and dried in washing chamber
- Minus P200 filler material separates and dries in built-in centrifuge
- Binder and solvent distilled and partially recovered
- Non-rubber modified mixture runs through a separate washing chamber
- Dimensions: 1255 x 960 x 1785 mm.
- Electrical Requirements: 400 V, 50/60 Hz, 3 P+N+PE, 8,5 kW. (Custom transformer provided for 208V/230V/240V/480V)
- Compressed air supply 3-6 bar necessary
- Cooling water supply required
- Solvent type: Trichloroethylene (20l/5gal. required to fill the unit)