Resipod Resistivity Meter
The Resipod resistivity meter features a fully integrated 4-point Wenner probe designed to measure the electrical resistivity of concrete. Extremely fast and stable, it is the most accurate instrument available. The meter comes packaged in a robust waterproof housing designed to operate in a demanding site environment. The Resipod is a successor of the classic CNS Farnell Resistivity Meter.
Surface resistivity measurement provides extremely useful information about the state of a concrete structure. It links directly linked to the likelihood of corrosion and the corrosion rate. Recent studies have also shown that there is a direct correlation between the resistivity and chloride diffusion rate. As well as the determination of early compressive strength. This makes it one of the most versatile NDT methods for concrete.
- Fully integrated surface resistivity instrument
- Highest resolution available
- Available with 1.5″ or industry standard 50 mm probe spacing or Bulk Resistivity Model
- Current flow indication and poor contact indication
- Hold, save and delete function, with onboard memory
- USB connection and dedicated PC software
- Allows replacement or standard tips with accessories