Organic Impurities Test Set
The organic impurities test set determines possible presence or organic compounds in fine aggregates. Shaken in a special graduated bottle with 3% sodium hydroxide solution. After shaken samples stand for 24 hours. Results show liquid color above the test sample. If colors appear darker than standard color organic compound may be present.
- HM-817 Graduated 8oz. Colorless Glass Test Bottles
- H-3490A Sodium Hydroxide Pellets 12oz. Bottle
- HM-815 Color Reference Chart
- Replacements for the above items can be purchased separately
- Add a bottle of the HM-818 Reagent Grade Sodium Hydroxide Pellets to meet ASTM Standards (sold separately)
- The sodium hydroxide pellets make enough 3% solution to perform over 150 tests