12:1 Wide-Range Infrared Thermometer
The 12:1 wide-range infrared thermometer features a built-in laser pointer to identify the target area. If also has digitally adjustable emissivity, as well as min-max readings.
- Built-in laser pointer to identify target area
- Digitally adjustable emissivity
- Min/Max readings
- High and low alarms
- Large backlight LCD
- °F/°C switch
- Low battery indication
- Auto shut off
- NIST calibration available
- Distance to spot ratio: 12:1
- Measurement range: -25.6° to 752°F (-32° to 400°C)
- Operating temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Accuracy: ±4°F or ±2% rdg.
- Response time: 5 seconds