The Ranger Survey Meter
The Ranger Survey Meter provides maximum performance in a lightweight, rugged solution for surveying in the laboratory or the field. Designed for industrial environments, the ranger is a small handheld, digital radiation survey meter. The meter offers exceptional sensitivity to low levels of alpha, beta, gamma, and x-rays. It has built-in efficiencies for common isotopes to calculate any activity in Bq and DPM. The device features a back-lit digital display, a red count light and a beeper. The beeper sounds for each count detected. In addition, the meter has an internal memory and free Observer USB Software. The software provides the user with the ability to download their data and set computer alarms. As well as, download any collected data in the internal memory for easy reporting.
- Selectable alert levels
- Adjustable timer
- Optional wipe test plate for swipes
- Back-lit digital display
- Red count light
- Beeper for counts detected
- Internal memory and Observer USB Software
- Power Requirements: Two AA alkaline batteries. Approx. 800 hrs at background.
- Carrying Case, Xtreme Boot, Stand, Detector Cover, Lanyard, Mini-USB Cable, Observer USB Software Download, Certificate of Conformance
- Options : Wipe Test Plate, Swipes, NIST Calibration
- 1 year limited warranty